Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tarantino International Day

Yes darlings, today is Quentin Tarantino's birthday.
And because we love him and his movies oh soo sooo much, we decided to make it the 'Tarantino International Day'. I'm pretty sure in a few years it will become extremely popular!
To celebrate, I simply go crazy ass b**** and shoot/cut/...so many options, everyone around me. (joke people, joke) Until then, here are some of my favorite quotes from Quentin Tarantino:
Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race.

As a writer, I demand the right to write any character in the world that I want to write. I demand the right to be them, I demand the right to think them and I demand the right to tell the truth as I see they are.

I was kind of excited to go to jail for the first time and I learned some great dialogue.

Something stopped me in school a little bit. Anything that I'm not interested in, I can't even feign interest.

You don't have to know how to make a movie. If you truly love cinema with all your heart and with enough passion, you can't help but make a good movie.
Ohhh...he's sooo cool! ;)

No comments: