Friday, March 28, 2014

Talking Gibberish @ CHATBOX

I did it again!
And this time it was waaaayyyy more fun. Maybe because I wasn't so nervous (last time I was shaking like a leaf) and also, because the audience was way more involved. Asking questions, laughing and all that. Yep, I love it!

At the same event, the other speaker was Sebastian Cojocaru aka. Dj. Sebuh. He talked about the life of a dj, with all its ups and downs (we all know that's how it is). Jokes, music talk, adventure talks...it was great fun.

Me, I told my story. The big one and then my every-day story (that's the little one). I talked about my cats, my obsesion with the internet, this blog, facebook, the #100happydays project etc. You know me, I can talk and talk and talk. Especially when it's about fashion and my job!
I'm pretty sure some of the people there might think I'm crazy...but hey! What's a girl supposed to do?! Act natural and hope for the best (and believe me, it's always great). Smart talk aside, I really enjoyed myself. The people were incredible and the ambiance was friendly!
Yep, I would do it again in a heart beat!
And now, Ladies and gentleman, for your enjoyment, I give you 'ALIENS'!!!!
Yep, I do love to talk with my hands!!! :)))

Photos: Sergiu Daniel Photography
Event by CHATBOX

No comments: